FRICTIONLESS BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
How can our business advisory services add value to your organisation?
This question is our starting point to ensure we provide valuable insights that will:
- Boost your business development
- Increase profitability
- Identify and reduce operational threats
Not all advisory services are the same. Do any of these experiences sound familiar?
- A lack of transparency over advisory costs and deadlines
- An overload of corporate jargon in communications
- Broken promises over who’d be undertaking your work
When you want a refreshingly different approach and outcome, our advisory services provide transparency, clarity and accountability.
The TGS network has grown and continues to grow worldwide because our reputation and your satisfaction are everything to us – and this shines through in our work.
You’ll find an overview of our advisory expertise below. We’d love to hear from you whether you’re looking for help in one area or multiple fields.
Budgeting, financial planning and control
You don’t need us to tell you how essential it is to have your business finances in great shape. Our business advisory services in this area will provide clarity, foresight and the relevant experience to enable you to look at your organisation’s financial future more confidently.
You’ll benefit from our network’s expertise in the following and more:
- Year-end account preparation
- Management account reviews
- Budget preparation and short/long-term financial projections
You’ll also get value from our insight and proactive approach. We’ll help you understand how to use the financial data at your fingertips to plan effectively, make any necessary internal changes and harness the right tools to help your organisation flourish in uncertain times.
Is your financial framework still fit for purpose? Significant strides in control and compliance are taking place thanks to artificial intelligence (AI) and other technologies.
Our advisory services take a holistic view when you want to modernise your in-house financial function. We aim to deliver efficiencies without affecting compliance with regulatory frameworks and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Whether your organisation operates in one jurisdiction or globally, tapping into the TGS network will ensure the advice and support you receive is reliable, current and valuable.
Contact us to take the first step to better budgeting and financial planning.
When you’re looking to restructure your current business or open up new companies in different countries, it’s vital you understand the implications.
Our member firms can guide you through the pros and cons and advise you on the best way forward based on your circumstances. With a wealth of information to navigate depending on location, it pays to get professional advice to avoid common business formation pitfalls such as:
- Not fully understanding the tax implications of your decision
- Being unaware of your legal and regulatory responsibilities
- Getting caught out by hidden costs
One of the biggest benefits of working with the TGS network is having people on the ground with their fingers on the pulse in dozens of countries worldwide (making our way to 100).
When you get in touch with us about our business formation advisory services, we’ll ensure you get the right person to guide you through the process. This local knowledge is invaluable and will deliver:
- Peace of mind
- Cost efficiency
Why make things harder than they need to be? We’re committed to getting you the help you need as quickly as possible. So whether you’re looking to form a partnership in Poland or a limited company in Luxembourg, you’re in the right place.
Enquire now, and we’ll find you a business formation expert who can help.
Business plans, reviews and valuations
A robust business plan can have many advantages, including helping to:
- Raise bank loans
- Secure equity funding
- Prepare for new opportunities, such as partnerships
Every business plan is different, so when you choose our advisory services, you won’t get an off-the-shelf solution.
Our TGS network members take the time to understand your business, objectives, obstacles and much more to deliver what you need to move forward confidently.
We’d love to work with you whatever stage you’re at:
- Seeking help to get started with your business plan
- Get an independent review and advice
- Assess your business plan as part of the valuation process
At TGS, we’re all about transparency. You’ll know precisely who your point of contact will be, the upfront costs, and when the work will be delivered. In addition, our vetted network of firms makes it easy for you to find the best fit for your circumstances.
A well-thought-out business plan is the foundation for future success. So, if you want a partner that will work tirelessly with you to get things right, look no further.
Cash flow and profit projections
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business. However, there are times when, for various reasons, your company might face difficulties. These issues include:
- Tax arrears that need settled imminently
- Pressure from your bank and other creditors
- Shareholder scrutiny
- A lack of visibility and forecasting
No business wants to be surprised by any of the above, but if you’re having problems currently or want to ensure no repeat, our financial advisory firms can help.
The road to improved financial clarity begins with you tapping into the strength of the TGS network to find the best firm to work with you.
Our expertise can transform your cash flow and provide more powerful profit projections across the following areas and more:
- Reviewing and improving your forecasting models and processes
- Exploring creditor agreements to enhance business resilience
- Looking at your options for releasing working capital
- Planning, so that future risks are identified and reduced
After the devastating impact of the global pandemic, it’s more important than ever to prepare for the unexpected. There are several other challenges facing businesses worldwide, and navigating everything on your own can be difficult.
A fresh perspective on your financial forecasts and projects can help prevent many problems and give you greater control.
Arrange a call today to be put in touch with a local expert.
Domestic and international expansion
There’s a lot to consider when your business is looking to expand at home or further afield. Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) can be complex, with many potential pitfalls along the way.
Our M&A corporate advisory services are focused on helping you through the process from start to finish so you can still manage your day-to-day priorities. Here are some of the areas where the TGS network can add value:
- Valuing potential companies to acquire
- Raising the necessary finance for expansion
- Due diligence on potential targets
- Forecasting and restructuring post-merger or acquisition
Whether you’re in the planning stages or further down the line with your merger or acquisition, it’s essential to partner with a firm you can trust.
International expansion, in particular, can raise many unforeseen issues. As well as M&A corporate advisory services, tapping into our global network gives you access to expertise in tax, legal and accountancy matters.
There’s a lot at stake in mergers, acquisitions and scaling your organisation. Our members understand this and have the skills and experience to guide you through uncharted waters.
Why choose TGS?
- Strength in numbers – a global vetted network of top professionals
- Commitment – our firms don’t overstretch themselves, so you receive a consistently high standard of service throughout
- Attention to detail – our diligent and painstaking approach ensures you’re always in capable hands
Get in touch to discuss your M&A corporate advisory needs. Our network has the know-how to drive your successful expansion.
The demand for environmental, social and governance (ESG) advisory services is growing rapidly. There are several important sustainability challenges facing organisations globally, including:
- Complying with new reporting regulations
- Avoiding claims of greenwashing from shareholders, staff and the media
- Unearthing relevant green tax incentives
The ESG landscape is moving at pace, so we can help you keep up to date with what’s necessary and applicable to your business, wherever it’s based.
We’re proud signatories of the UN Global Compact and can provide you with a level of insight that will inform, inspire and change your business for the better.
Within the four areas below, we can guide you through the challenges and opportunities you’ll face and ensure you a solid ESG strategy for the future.
- Human rights
TGS stands for Think Global Sustainability, so this topic is at the heart of what we do. Our ESG advisory services are a core offering and not something we’ve only decided to provide because of what’s happening in the world.
Our member firms are at the forefront of ESG advisory and have access to our specialist auditing tool – TGS Label. We’re only at the start of the journey to a more sustainable world.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability and how we can help you.
When you’re looking for a refreshingly different management consultancy experience, tap into the TGS network for:
- Complete transparency
- Clear and responsive communication
- An innovative approach blended with traditional values
An expert outside perspective can breathe new life into your business, remove long-standing headaches and blocks, and reduce risks, among other things. Here’s a snapshot of some of the things we can help with:
- Reducing your costs
- How to restructure effectively
- Utilising technology to boost efficiency
- Future-proofing your finances
The beauty of working with TGS is accessing the wealth of talent and skills in our network. This means you’ll get the right firm with the relevant experience to come in and hit the ground running, saving you time and money.
Our advisory services focus on delivering against your objectives. So if you’ve had a poor consultancy experience in the past, you can rest assured we’ll deliver on our promises.
We appreciate and understand the level of trust and comfort needed to bring a consultant into your business. So whether you’re looking for help with HR challenges, financial forecasting or transforming your use of technology, there’s a TGS member to deliver a frictionless experience.
Straightforward, jargon-free and efficient management consultancy. That’s the TGS way.
If you like the sound of that approach, get in touch with us today.
Support for trusts, foundations, pension funds and charitable and philanthropic involvement
An increasing number of businesses are embracing corporate social responsibility (CSR) and positively contributing to society. This is something we’ve championed since founding the TGS network.
When you have plans to leave a legacy by helping others, our members can advise you on the following and more:
- Setting up charitable trusts
- How to establish a foundation
- Considerations around philanthropy
There are legal, financial and ESG implications when considering any of the above. Our role is to guide you through the ins and outs to give you a full understanding of how to take your plans forward.
Of course, there are different laws, regulations and structures in place in different countries. That’s where the power of our global network comes into its own. Wherever you’re based and whatever your plans are, we’ll ensure you find the best people for the job.
Beyond putting trusts and foundations in place, we’ll also help with the bigger picture around greenwashing and how to communicate your CSR efforts clearly and credibly.
Our member firms can also steer you through your pension obligations at home and in other countries where you have employees.
Examples of where we can help include:
- Reviewing company pensions after mergers and acquisitions
- Legal compliance in new jurisdictions
- Corporate governance of company pension schemes
Whether you’re about to open an office in a new country, are planning an acquisition or need independent advice on your current pension arrangements, you can count on TGS.
Succession planning is critical to the long-term future of businesses. And the sooner you’re able to look ahead and put the right structures and processes in place, the better.
This vital business area is often overlooked or not done thoroughly because of day-to-day demands. However, leaving succession planning until it’s too late or not implementing it all can have serious consequences:
- Reduced confidence among employees and suppliers
- Uncertainty, which opens the door for competitors
- Legal and tax implications that could damage the business financially
As with most things in life, it’s best to prepare for the unexpected. For example, you may suffer from health problems as you near retirement, decide to slow down or pursue other interests away from work.
With this in mind, our succession planning advisory services will provide peace of mind and a detailed roadmap for transition. This includes, but isn’t limited to, the following:
- Selecting the right person/people to hand over to
- Mentoring them over an extended period
- Ensuring you document your succession plans and they’re legally binding
- Gradually handing over responsibility and being a sounding board for new ideas
There’s no reason why business succession planning shouldn’t be a seamless process. Our member firms have the knowledge and experience to ensure every last detail is considered and planned for.
If you’ve been putting off preparing for your organisation’s future, now’s the time to take control by contacting TGS.
Our advisory services also extend to wealth management. Having your own finances in order as a business owner is just as important as ensuring your organisation is on a sound footing.
The areas below are often things people put off for another day. However, taking the time to talk through your options doesn’t take long and will give you added security, knowing everything is taken care of.
- Tax and estate planning
- Philanthropy and charitable giving
- Pensions and investments
Your wealth management can also impact your business, for example:
- When do you plan to retire?
- Have you made a will that states what will happen to your share of the company when you pass away?
- How will you fund your growth plans?
With so many firms and options in the wealth management market, it’s essential you get advice tailored to your circumstances. We take a holistic view of your financial situation as a business owner and individual to deliver advice you can trust.
The potential risks and opportunities around wealth management vary from country to country. Having up-to-date local knowledge at your fingertips comes as standard with the TGS network.
Whether your circumstances have recently changed or you’ve not made the time to explore your wealth management options, let us clarify your options step-by-step. Get in touch today.
Why place your trust in TGS?
TGS is a global network with five core principles at its heart:
- Credibility: Tap into the business advisory skills and experience of carefully vetted firms worldwide
- Empathy: Benefit from a personal human-to-human approach to your business
- Progressiveness: Our member firms expertly combine great customer service with the latest innovations in advisory services
- Sustainability: Keeping you on the right track when it comes to all things ESG
- Transparency: Clear costs and communication so you always know where you stand
Trust is an essential part of our business advisory services. Because we’re a growing global network with over 5,000 professionals, we will put you in touch with the best people for your specific requirements. We believe a more generic approach doesn’t serve the advisory firm or you as the client.
Our advisory services focus on working in partnership with you to provide an extra layer of assistance to achieve your business goals. For example, we can support your expansion into foreign markets, develop international joint ventures or outsource business processes to help reduce costs and add clarity in unfamiliar territories.
Whether you’ve had a bad experience with another advisory firm in the past or are looking for help for the first time, here are three reasons why you should trust TGS.
- Peace of mind – get the right firm first time with the knowledge and experience you need
- You’ll save time – having to contact and vet advisory firms will take time away from your day-to-day role – we do it all for you
- Enjoy a frictionless experience – we’re here to make things as easy as possible for you from the moment you get in touch
Think advisory services. Think TGS network.