Rajendra Prasad Tak is a retired CMD of Cement Corporation of India. He played pivotal role in turnaround of the Company – from loss making to profit making by cost cutting and by increasing the productivity and sales turnover.
• His area of specialization includes Finance, Management, Sales, Marketing, Administration and Corporate Governance having in-depth knowledge and understanding of total business environment, function related knowledge, making business decisions, far sight vision, building team player.
• He has the ability to communicate ideas and information effectively and market key points through public speaking and presentation, ability to convert ideas through action plan and ensure acceptability within the Organisation and performance at Board Meetings possessing excellent leadership qualities
• Entrepreneurial leadership quality demonstrated to achieve MOU targets by inspiring and motivating the people by amending their mind set to achieve business plans, they being the greatest asset for any organisation
• Turnaround CPSE Award 2010 conferred on CCI by Board for Reconstruction of Public Sector Enterprises (BRPSE) on 10th March, 2011.
• Prestigious SCOPE Award for Excellence and Outstanding Contribution to the Public Sector Management – Special Institutional (Turnaround) Category – 2010-11 announced on 7th November, 2012.
• Nominated as Member of the Board of Governors of National Council for Cement and Building Materials by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, on 26th February, 2014.
• Elected member of Executive Board of SCOPE.
• Member of CII National Council on Public Sector Enterprises since 2012